Working in Aged Care can be flexible, rewarding and fun!
At Community Home Care we strive to be an Employer of Choice. We have a proactive approach to employee Wellbeing – including work/life balance, health and safety and a mutual respect and care for each other.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, providing diversity and balance in the workforce.
- Our Senior Management team is approachable and welcomes feedback, ideas and comments from staff at all levels.
- We offer award wages and salary packaging options.
- We are committed to supporting our current and future clients, actively advocating their rights to “live their life, their way”.
Whether you’re interested in joining our team as one of our Community Support Workers or one of our dedicated admin team, working within aged care and the community sector gives you the opportunity to make a real difference in someone’s everyday life. Your assistance, companionship and support can make a world of difference to a client, providing them with a helping hand when they need it most and reducing their feelings of isolation. Every day is a new challenge and you will be part of a team in a dynamic and nurturing environment.
To apply for a position with us that match your skills and experience:
- Download & Complete our Expression of Interest Form
- Send us the completed form along with an up-to-date Resume
- Form & resume can be emailed to:
- OR mail both documents directly to:
Community Home Care,
PO Box 1776
Bunbury WA 6231
Please Note: All Community Home Care staff are required to hold a valid Drivers License and current Australian Federal Police Clearance, and we will require this prior to commencement of employment. We use a fair and equitable selection process to ensure we choose the best people to join our team.