Working in Aged Care is flexible, rewarding and fun
At Community Home Care (CHC) we strive to be an Employer of Choice. We have a proactive
approach to the wellbeing of our employees including work-life balance, an excellent health and safety record, and a mutual respect and support of each other.
There are more satisfying aspects to the work than you would ever have thought.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, providing diversity and balance in the workforce.
- Our Senior Management team is approachable and welcomes feedback, ideas and comments from staff at all levels.
- We offer award wages and salary packaging options.
- We are committed to supporting our current and future clients, actively advocating services and support to ensure they have all they need
Whether you’re interested in joining our team as one of our Community Support Workers or part of our dedicated administration team, working within aged care and the community sector gives you the opportunity to make a real difference in someone’s everyday life.
Your assistance, companionship and support can make a huge difference to clients by giving them a helping hand when they need it most and reducing their feelings of isolation or lack of
Every day is a new challenge and you will be part of a team in a dynamic and nurturing environment.
To apply for a position with us:
- Download & Complete our Expression of Interest Form
- Send us the completed form along with an current Resume to:
- OR mail both documents directly to:
Community Home Care,
PO Box 1776
Bunbury WA 6231
Please Note: All Community Home Care staff are required to hold a valid Drivers License and current National Police Clearance, and we will require this prior to commencement of employment. We use a fair and equitable selection process to ensure we choose the best people to join our team.