Make a difference!
Why Volunteer? Volunteering offers many rewards, including:
- Making a difference in the community;
- Helping someone in need;
- Giving you a sense of purpose;
- Enjoyment and meeting new people.
Community Home Care relies on the goodwill of community volunteers to assist our clients through the provision of social interaction and transport. Our volunteers are the heart and soul of our organisation and were instrumental in our humble beginnings in establishing and setting up Community Home Care.
We offer a variety of volunteering options to those interested in making a difference. We offer a flexible program to work with whatever hours you can offer, whether that be weekly, monthly or helping out daily. All volunteer help is greatly appreciated.
- Transport – assist clients to attend appointments or do shopping
- Perth Transport – assist clients and members of the community by driving them to Perth to attend medical appointments
- Group Outings – chaperone a small group of clients to attend an outing or social event
- Home Visits – visit clients in their home for a chat and a cuppa
- Telephone Support – call clients at home for a chat
- Administration – assist our Admin team with mail outs and small admin tasks
You could also volunteer by nominating for our Board of Management.
Join our wonderful team of volunteers!
For anyone interested in becoming a Community Home Care Volunteer
- Complete the Volunteer Expression of Interest Form updated 2019
- Complete the Volunteer Police Check Application Form updated 2019
- Return both documents via Email to email@example.com
- For further information please contact our Volunteer Coordinator on (08) 9754 4716.
Please Note: All volunteers are required to pass a Police Clearance check before we can offer a volunteering placement. Community Home Care cover all costs related to this check.