Help make a difference
Volunteering offers many rewards:
- Contributing to the wellbeing fo your local community;
- Helping someone in need;
- Having a sense of purpose;
- Enjoyment of meeting new people.
Community Home Care (CHC) depends on the goodwill of community volunteers to assist our clients through the provision of social interaction and transport. Our volunteers are the heart and soul of our organisation and were instrumental in establishing CHC.
We offer a variety of volunteering options and a flexible program to work with whatever hours you can offer – whether on a weekly basis, monthly or helping out daily. All voluntary help is always greatly valued.
- Transport – assist clients to attend appointments or do shopping
- Perth Transport – assist clients and members of the community by driving them to Perth to attend medical appointments
- Group Outings – chaperone a small group of clients to attend an outing or social event
- Home Visits – visit clients in their home for a chat and a cuppa
- Telephone Support – call clients at home for a chat
- Administration – assist our Admin team with mail outs and small admin tasks
You could also volunteer by nominating for our Board of Management.
Join our wonderful team of volunteers
For anyone interested in becoming a Community Home Care Volunteer
- Complete the Volunteer Expression of Interest Form updated 2020
- Complete the Volunteer Police Check Application Form updated 2020
- Return both documents via Email to email@example.com
- For further information please contact our Volunteer Coordinator on (08) 9754 4716.
Please Note: All volunteers are required to pass a Police Clearance check before we can offer a volunteering placement. Community Home Care cover all costs related to this check.